Job Duties & Responsibilities
Are you a motivated person looking for a fast-paced career with high earning potential of $30,000 to $70,000+? Would you love to start a sales career without the hassle of long, over the road travel and cold calling? At Super Lawn Trucks, our nationwide reputation and online advertising will keep the commercial, business to business, customers calling you! We’re looking for professional, friendly and career-oriented candidates who are interested in a career with an industry-leading truck body manufacturing company. www.superlawntrucks.com
After completing our paid training you’ll be ready to deliver outstanding SLT customer service, sell our exceptional line of commercial truck and truck body products, achieve sales goals, and even earn commissions.
As a Sales Representative, you will:
* Handle an average of 10-25 inbound sales calls or internet leads per day
* Be comfortable and confident working in a small business environment
* Become an expert on SLT products and their benefits and use that expertise to close sales
* Gather information from prospective clients
* Work with cutting edge marketing, technology and sales processes
* Identify customer’s needs and answer all of their questions
* Help our customers select the SLT system that’s best for them
* Prepare detailed quotes and close the sale
* Prepare build orders for our manufacturing team
* Present and provide finance solutions that help make it easy for customers to buy SLT systems
* Empathize with the customer and overcome common objections
* Follow-up with interested or eligible customers who did not buy on their first contact
* Provide guidance on additional product lines that best serve our customers
* Some US travel is required to attend trade shows and special marketing events
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Prior customer service experience
* Superior ability to listen, use the telephone, collect information and speak English
* Demonstrated personal stability
* Effective verbal and written communication skills
* Must have excellent skills using MS Office, Internet & Email applications
* Excellent multi-tasking skills
* High level of dependability
* Ability to gather information and make decisions
* Must be comfortable working in a small business environment where every person counts
* Sales and Goal Oriented
* We are looking for a positive attitude that enjoys helping others
* Must have a valid GA Drivers license
* Must obtain a DOT health exam prior to employment
* Experience in landscaping, manufacturing, automotive or commercial trucks is helpful
At SLT, we offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes a competitive salary based on your performance. Entry level pay starts around $30,000. The more you sell, the more you earn!
We work Monday Friday 8am 5 pm with occasional work days scheduled for Saturdays to attend special events or meet our peak season demand. We are closed on company holidays and always closed on Sundays.
We know it’s important to take care of our team members. Among SLTs benefits are:
* SSI & Medicare per federal and state requirements
* Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
* Tuition reimbursement
* Business casual dress
* Excellent pay
* The chance to participate and work with a fast-paced small business
At SLT, you will be treated with respect. You will be part of a growing team on a mission to serve 10,000 business owners across North America.
* You’ll receive on-going training to help you learn your job
* We provide constant coaching and feedback to help you develop your skills
* There are opportunities to advance your career and become a leader, coach, trainer, or manager
We intend to fill this sales position prior to December 19, 2014.
Young or old, if youve got what were looking for, well know it.
How To Apply
Fax your resume to 478-822-9707. You may fax your resume anytime of the day or night. You may fax your resume any day of the week. Then, one business day later, call our office between 12 noon and 1 pm EST for a brief 10 minute phone interview. We have 5 quick questions to find out if their might be a fit between your skills and our needs.
About Super Lawn Trucks
Since 1998 Super Lawn Trucks has been manufacturing highly customized truck bodies that enhance the productivity of commercial grounds maintenance and landscaping companies in North America. Our patented products are operating in 45 states and Canada. We have a tremendous future growth plan that will create opportunities for a wide variety of people in sales, manufacturing, customer service and business management.
Credit and background checks, hair or urine drug testing, and physical examination are required as part of our pre-employment process.
Equal Employment Opportunity